Monday, October 13, 2008

Tragedy!! Again!!

I'm in shock! I worked for the church office for 4 years or so! Mark Beaman was my boss, and Margaret was a life saver during that time. Dave and I were in their family group for a short time and stayed with their kids, when Mark and Margaret had to travel for church business.

Last night around 10p, we get a call that Margaret Beaman and Lisa Smith, who were away together, had some sort of accident. They passed away! I'm just stunned.

Lisa, was a quiet sort of steady woman of God. She was not the type to be in the spot light. She was content to be useful to God in the quiet ways. Many who read this, may not have even known her, but be sure the angels are rejoiceing that Lisa is with them. She, will be missed here.

This whole thing SUCKS!!!!!

No comments: