Monday, October 27, 2008

I Love when that Happens!!!

Ok, so today, I was hungry for lunch and nothing sounds good! So, I pull the baby carrots out of the fridge. One looked gunky, so I toss it toward the trash can. I'm right handed, and I thru it with my left hand, across the kitchen, around the dish drainer, and hit the small countertop container (think Rachel Ray!)! Nothing but net!!


I love when that stuff happens. Cuz you know, I couldn't put a basketball thru a hoop to save my life!! But Baby Carrot...across kitchen...around drainer...nothing but net!! I feel like Michael Jordan!!


I wonder what those things are for all of you? Like when you kick a shoe out of your way, and it ends up in the closet, almost right where it goes! (and you were just getting it out of your way!!)


I know, this is real compelling reading, but hey random thoughts about random stuff!!

No comments: