Monday, October 6, 2008

Follow Up!

So, after my Melancholy Day, I did not have a good hair day! But really, that's an awful lot to ask. I'm having a bad hair decade, so I really had some unrealistic expectations. Talk about setting myself up for failure! :) Anyway, it was a better day the next day, and I think I might be outta my funk. I read a book, and didn't even give it a lousy review! Hmm!

Dancing with the Stars: ok, so Kim Kardashian left, which didn't make me cry, but really? Cloris Leachman is still in? Cripes! She's starting to really "dance" on my last nerve! Pun intended. Ugh!

Looking for a Job: So I filled out an online application for Little Elm ISD. They only do stuff online now. I put it out there for several of the job opening they have. Receptionist at one of the Intermediate schools, a clerk position, Lunch Lady, even Custodian. And you know, You Know what's going to happen. If I get a job at all, it will be the custodial job. And with my...shall we say... sympathetic "gag reflex", I'll be upchucking all over the place. I mean, I can handle blood, fecal matter, urine, just about anything except...vomitus! Don't ask me why! Even with my own kids. Ack! So, I'll end up with the one job, that requires contact with my bodily nemesis, my kryptonite! I'll keep you posted. Otherwise, I'll be cleaning housess, so look out!

Update, I think our little Mama is gonna have puppies! If everything goes according to plan, they'll be ready to go to new homes just in time for Christmas! "I'm hearing Jingle Bells!"
That'd be great cuz, it'll help with paying property taxes. Woo Hoo! (not for property taxes, but for helping pay them! ) Either she's in a family way, or gettin' chunky! I'm opting for Family Way!

Autumn's Birthday is coming up, and she wants a Dress Up Tea Party! Except no tea, or those little frou frou sandwiches. So, we'll have Tea (apple juice, grape juice) with dainty sandwiches, (PBJ, Grilled Cheese, or Lunchmeat). Yep! We're really doing it up right! Doncha wish you could come! Don't feel bad! Maybe next year! :)

Ta Ta For Now!

No comments: