Saturday, October 25, 2008

Puppies!


We are expecting! Puppies! Oooh, I can't wait! I'm really excited about this litter cuz this one will be ready to go to new homes just in time for Christmas. Yay!! I mean it is always fun when a family comes to pick out their puppy. Little kids finding their new best friend. Love it!! Watching Mommy fall in love with one, and Daddy fall for another! Just love it!


But this time, I can't wait to see Mommies and Daddies come pick out new best friends to be given as a surprise under the tree! Love it!! Ooh, how exciting. I remember as a kid, when my parents brought home, Sandy my yellow lab and there she was Christmas Morning! She was a constant comanion for years. I think I was in 3rd or 4th grade and she was with me until college.


So, to be a part of that for some other kid is super! I'm going to require pics from the families this time. So I can see little Joey or Jenny with their buddy on Christmas. Yay!

No comments: