Sunday, September 21, 2008

Melancholy Days

Sometimes for no particular reason you have a melancholy day. Today was one of those for me. It was a church day even, so who know what was up? I'm not a cryer by nature. Don't typically cry at movies, sad stuff, just don't usually. Today though, I cried 3 times. That's more than a months alottment.

My daughters sang today in the kid's choir at church. Savannah even had a solo. she was so good. Obviously a recessive trait, cuz I can only carry a tune, with two hands and a bucket. She was pretty nervous and was short with her sister. It wasn't until later that we talked and that's why she was being short. However, I was pretty frustrated at the argueing and bickering. (I mean they hadn't been awake for more than 1 1/2 hours and already going strong!)
Then after church I was blamed for ruining my childs life. (by my child! ) And realized that whatever plan was in place to get together after church to celebrate my birthday, was going to be us and the Fuentes. The way it had been communicated to me was that many others were invited, but only the Fuentes came. I love them! They are always there, for us. I feel sooo supported and cared for.

Then we get home, and I ask the kiddos to get their laundry together for me, and I get a heaping serving of Attitude. It just got to me. I mean Come On!

I know! I Know!! After writing it down it doesn't seem like that big a deal. But for some reason today felt like a beat down. On top of it all. I'm disgusted with myself for letting it all get to me. For wasting time and energy crying! Geez!

I guess it was just one of those days! Maybe tomorrow will be one of those days, that start off great! I'm planning a good hair day too. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: