Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ALERT THE MEDIA


Sunday afternoon, I was able to get my whole family to clean our upstairs Loft. I'm feeling verklemped. ***waives hand in front of eyes to dry tears*** Ok, I'm back!! We sorted, and purged, and organized. My kids kept disappearing to take things "downstairs" and it seems to take them like 10 minutes to climb those stairs again. Hmmm! Now, today I have a pile of stuff to go to the local resale shop. Woo Hoo!


So now, that the toy/computer/craft/tv room is more organized....It's time to paint! Yay! I love to paint. It's the one thing I do around the house that stays done. I'm feelinging very bright and colorful right now. Don't be surprised if this area turns bright blue, oo-oo or green. I'm feeling kinda green. Yea!! *nods head*


Are their any other closet/wanna be decorators out there? Or maybe even not soooo closet/wanna be! I'm equal opportunity!

1 comment:

skipshot said...

Well, since we have re-painted the whole house, tore out the entire master bathroom and re-did it, then Charles just finished building a wooden swing set in the backyard....I guess I am qualified to offer some input. :)