Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall reading schedule


As an avid reader, I had a great summer. I participated in several reading challenges. Woo Hoo! I was able to read a lot of the books in my "To Be Read" pile. Then, I started getting ready for a Fall Reading Challenge on Shelfari, and saved some books to be part of that challenge. Now, it's fall and I have a whole new TBR pile just waiting! ***rubs hands together greedily***


But wouldn't you know it! Now after dinner, I'm ready to curl up on the couch with my book, but then...the TV is on, and finally there is something interesting on Tv. Dancing with the Stars!! Survivor! Grey's Anatomy! The Office! Heroes! (not really my show, but it's Daves!) America's Next Top Model! (Ok, that one is mine! I know, I'm shallow!) So, I catch myself sitting on the couch all curled up and ready, then an hour later I haven't turned a single page. I do read during comercials, when I'm not making a run for the ....well, you know!


So, I find myself reading later, or recording the shows and watching them in the morning. Hmm... Seems like it's been a year since there was anything decent to watch. I may not get a lot of reading done this fall! Woo Hoo!

No comments: